Application deadline: February 15th, 2020
- Provide submission feedback and cordial response to poet inquiries.
- Articulate the mechanics of a poem and its strengths and weaknesses.
- Devote 4 to 5 hours per week to take poems on long beach walks (bring them back before dark).
- Discuss ways to expand or improve frak\ture.
You are likely a good fit if you:
- Desire to help grow a small journal or have helped one in the past.
- Ruminate on poems and poetics to the point that it almost affects your day job or personal relationships.
- Wish you could talk about poetry with random strangers.
- Have written poems in your dreams.
To apply, email the following to editor [at] frakturejournal.org:
- sample of your 10 best poems
- answers to the following:
- What piece from our site would you not have selected for publication and why? (Format your response like you are providing actual feedback to the poet.)
- Who is your favorite poet and why?
- What poetry book did you read recently that impacted you? how?
- What do you hope to gain from the position?